The Academic session was started from 1st April’2015.In pursuit of excellence and for smooth functioning of the college, a meeting was held on 01.04.2015 in the college campus. The Time Table and outline for the new academic session including co- curricular activities were chalked out.
Enrolment: There are 781 students on the roll of the college.
Staff: There are 35 teachers including Principal in the college.
Examination Results for the academic session 2014- 2015 were as follows:
|Class||No of Students appeared||No of Students Passed||Percentage|
Parent –Teacher Association (P.T.A.)
The General Body meeting of the P.T.A was held on 30-07-2015 in which the following were elected as office bearers.
|President||Sri Kishore Kumar Singh|
|Vice President||College Principal|
|Treasurer||Smt. Sheeba Ansari|
|Auditor||Sri Shiv Poojan Verma|
|Parent‘s Representatives||Smt. Guddi Devi, Smt. Geeta, & Sri Rajesh.|
|Teacher’s Representatives||-Smt. Sushma Singh, Smt. Prachi Mishra,& Smt Arpita Singh|
The P.T.A appointed one Urdu teacher, a tabla accompanist and one class IV employee. Further, PTA sponsored prizes for Founder’s Week Competitions and Annual Function. A computer for Office work was also provided.
The Founder’s Week was celebrated with enthusiasm from 02.11.2015 to 07.11.2015. .Several competitions such as Essay writing, Rangoli, Music, Dance, Hindi Debate ,English elocutions etc were held in the college and the winners were awarded. Science and trade exhibitions were praised by everyone.
A mesmerizing classical song was presented by Smt. Mitali Gain, along with other teachers of the College on the concluding day of the Founder’s Week, the” Pradeep Agarwal Running Trophy’ for the best individual performer was bagged by Smt. Mitali Gain for 2nd consecutive year.
The Annual Function and Prize Distribution was held on 12th December 2015 at Natya Kala Kendra. Sri Amar Nath Verma, Director Madhyamik Shiksha was the Chief Guest. During the function various cultural programmes were presented by the students.
The recipient of the various awards for the year 2015 were
- Km.Aaysha Husain – Mona Chandravati Award for securing the highest marks in the High School Exam
- Km.Roopam Kumari –Indra Saxena Award for securing the highest marks in Science Group & Sunil Agarwal Memorial Award for securing Highest marks in Science with Mathematic in the High School Exam
- Km.Surbhi Srivastava – Pradeep Kumar Agarwal Memorial & Indra Saxena Award for Securing highest marks in the Science Group,. Sunil Kumar Agarwal Memorial.Award-for Securing highest marks in Science group with Mathematics & Miss Vishesh Mathur Memorial Scholarship-for securing highest marks in Mathematics in Intermediate Examination.
- Km. Bharti Kashyap – Sushila Devi Agarwal Memorial Award for securing the highest marks in Humanities group & Ashok Kumar Agarwal Memorial Award for securing highest marks & Dhananjaya musical award– for securing highest marks in the Music ( singing ) in the Intermediate Examination
- Km.Komal Kannaujia – Bharti Puraskar & Miss Vishesh Mathur Memorial Scholarship for securing highest marks in Sanskrit in the Intermediate Examination.
- Km. Komal Yadav— Miss Vishesh Mathur Memorial Scholarship -for securing highest marks in English in Intermediate Examination.
- Km.Shalini Yadav— Srimati Prem V. Mackey Prize-for securing highest marks in Commerce stream and highest marks in Banking., and Book keeping and accountancy in Intermediate Examination.
- Km.Tabinda Aayasha fazal— Smt. Prem V Mackey-for securing second highest marks in Commerce Group in Intermediate Examination .and also in English and Hindi subjects,& Miss Vishesh Mathur Memorial Scholarship—for securing highest marks in English in Intermediate Examination.
- Km. Ritu Agarwal— Smt Prem V Mackey Puraskar– for securing highest marks in Book Keeping and Accountancy in Commerce Group in Intermediate Examination.
- 0.Km. Komal – Smt. Prem V Mackey Puraskar– for securing highest marks in Business Management in Commerce Group in Intermediate Examination.
Extra Curricular Activities
- “District Girls Inter- College Kho—Kho Championship 2015—16” was organized by college as Convener. Eleven colleges participated in this Competition. Our College team stood Runners Up, & Sri Umesh Tripathi, DIOS gave away the prizes. Four students were selected for the Regional team.
- In “District Inter College Badminton Competition” our Team got First Prize in Senior Level and Second Prize in junior Level
- In Volleyball two students—Km. Kaushiki Chaurasia and Km. Anamika Saini were selected to represent the State at National level.
- Our team also participated in District Girl’s Basket Ball Championship 2015-16.
- On the Occasion of “Jayanti of Sardar Vallabh bhai Patel “NTPC organized a program in which 23 students spoke on the topic” Role of Youth in the Fight against Corruption” and our 6 students were awarded Cash Prize.
- On the Occasion of ” Jayanti of Sardar Vallabh bhai Patel ” NTPC organized a program in which 23 students spoke on the topic “Role of Youth in the Fight against Corruption” and our 6 students were awarded Cash Prize.
- Km. Siza Rai student of class XII E won Rs.5 Lacs as First Prize in a Classical Dance competition organized at IIT Kanpur.
- College students participated in ‘ Medha Inter School Quiz Competition 2015 organised by Sri Ram Swaroop Memorial University.
- Our students and Teachers also participated in Sadbhavana Diwas Rally organized by the Education
- Independence Day was celebrated in the College. Cultural Programs were presented by the Students and Sweets were distributed amongst students.
- To show their respect and Love for their teachers, students celebrated” Teacher’s Day” with full enthusiasm.
- On the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti teachers and students of the college presented melodious Bhajans in the college Campus and a group of students with their Music teacher Smt. Mitali Gain presented patriotic songs and Ram Dhun at DM Office. Students also participated in Hindi Essay writing Competition organized by UP Gandhi Smarak Nidhi.
- Deepawali Mela was organized in which a group of students of NSN College set up attractive Games and Food stalls.
- Republic Day was celebrated in the College and a group of students of the College with their Music Teacher Smt. Mitali Gain performed National Song at District Magistrate office.
- One hundred and fifty students of the college participated in Bhartiya Sanskriti Gyan Pariksha held in the college under the Guidance of Smt. Ragini Mishra, Hindi Lecturer
- On the festival of Basant Panchmi , Saraswati Pooja and Havan were performed in the College Campus and Prasad was distributed
- . Farewell party for the students of class XII was given by the students of Class XI . Miss Siza Roy of class XII E was chosen as Miss Nari by the Panel of Judges
- Mid day meal is distributed on daily basis amongst the students of class VI to VIII and Text books were also distributed to the students of class VI to VIII
- Annual Examination : High School and Intermediate Board Examination 2016 began on 18 Feb 2016
- Computor as a Subject in Intermediate Classes got recognition from Education Department
- .Smt. Mitali Gain Lecturer received ‘ Mahila Shakti Shiromani Swaran Padak Award ” on the occasion of International Mahila Diwas organized by Rashtriya Samta Swatantarta Manch
- Smt. Anita Srivastava II and Smt. Rachna Singh participated in’ Basic Training Camp’ organized br UP Bharat Scouts /Guides District Organisation Lucknow from 27th November2015 to 03rd December
- Sri Aurbindo Soceity Organised five days program for Sceince teachers in which Mrs Vandana Verma, Mrs. Neelam Rao and Smt. Archana Gautam participated
- Certificate of Complement was awarded by Gayatri Teerth Shanti Kunj Haridwar to Smt. Anita Agarwal Principal,for her contribution to conduct Bhatiya Sanskriti Gyan Pariksha
Donate for Infrastructure and Sports Facilities